Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ah, The Good Life

I rode to work on the fixed gear mountain bike, yesterday, with the studded tires mounted. The temperature was 12 degrees F, when I left the house, and there was a lot of ice, frozen slush and snow still on the roads from the weekend storm.

That afternoon, I rode home in sunshine and 40 degree temps. I got home, and the area around the front yard patio was absolutely balmy. The reflected sunshine, bouncing off of the white wall of the house, warmed the patio area up to about 55 degrees.

Seemed like time for a beer.


It truly is the good life, some days...

x

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger katina said...

And here we were complaining that it was ONLY 55 degrees.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home