Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Links

As many of you know, I like to play guitar and screech sing the occasional song.  Lately, I have added to my enjoyment by building cigar box guitars and playing them.  Oddly, since I started building and playing my own instruments, my store-bought guitars have gone almost completely unused.

Anyway, if you check the blog links to the right, you will see a link to the Cigar Box Nation site and also a direct link to my video page on the The Nation.

Give them a look-see if you are interested.

EDIT:  I also added Myles' Rat Trap Press Tumblr, as well.  He is using it, as I do, for those random pictures he wants to share, but not necessarily blog about.  I have fun with my Tumblr, I hope Myles does, as well.

x

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Mark said...

I saw a really nice scrambler today. A friend of mine has been making Ukuleles out of hubcaps and pots and pans and all kinds of stuff. They are pretty cool.

Check em out. There are some pictures in his galleries. Third King Studios.

http://www.thirdkingstudios.com

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo HRJG.........I'm diggin' your link to the cigar box world. Splendid work old chum!
Fatmeanman

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Thanks, Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnddddddaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home