Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanks, Jeremy!

You may recall that I sorta broke my camera when Brad and I went on our motorcycle camping trip, last month.  I managed to fill it up with enough dust that the lens was jamming, rather than closing, as I would turn it off.  Even though I eventually got it to take pictures, again, uploading was a hassle and the picture quality seemed somewhat lower than before the trip (dirt behind the lens, perhaps?).

Jeremy read my blog post about the camera woes, and offered to send me a camera he no longer needed.  I asked him to let me pay for it, or trade for something, but all he would accept was an Association of Caffeinated Wheelmen pin!

Today, I came home to find a box on my doorstep.  Inside was this:

  So, I thought it appropriate to take a picture of taking the first picture with the new camera.  The Scrambler is always photogenic, so I pointed the new camera at it:

Thanks, again, Jeremy!  

It seems that I meet the nicest people on Two Wheels...

x

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Jeremy said...

You've been a great blogger for years, and I've enjoyed keeping up on your adventurers and activities. One of the blog that I get stoked about when I see it on my google reader. Glad to help you out my friend!

And thanks for the pin, I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Jeremy

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

Speaking of great folks, I can't wait to show off the new bars on the Kogswell (not yet installed due to business travel)...Thanks for the deal, Jon.

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Very cool of Jeremy to send you the camera! I think you had some good will coming your way, with hooking various folks up with bike parts and whatnot. Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home