Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scenes From the Yard Sale

Here are a few shots of the spread, just before it started raining at 3:00 PM:

 I had already sold five bikes before I took this picture.  Three of the bikes in this picture are consignment bikes, which probably won't sell...

 I had sold four or five good-sized boxes of parts out of this stuff, too...

 Brad's Raleigh XXIX (brand new, never ridden).  I t will probably sell for $500 (half retail)...

 Five frames.partial bikes already gone..

 Man, I had a lot of stuff!

x

4 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

The votes are all in. You are the most recent winner of ...

YARD OF THE MONTH!

Congratulations.

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Rat Trap Press said...

I know I've said it before-I wish I lived near you. I'd probably transfer your yard to my garage.

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Jon said...

If I could afford to ship it...

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Why is it that I never stumble across yard sales like yours?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home