Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, March 02, 2009

What, Is It Spring, Already? (And One Of My Babies is Leaving The Nest)

I know it isn't, but it was 75 degrees as I rode home, today. And, it's snowing in Altlanta? Weird...

The Portage sold, on eBay, so now I need to pack it up nice and tight and send it east. The new owner was looking to build up a round-towner, do-everything kind of utility bike, and he happened to see the Portage. I had apparently built just what he wanted, so he pulled the trigger on it, this morning.

Sounds like it's going to a good home, anyway. I'll miss it, but I have something up my sleeve (as always)...

x

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

And now ladies and gentlemen,for his next trick...the great Grindini will pull yet another bicycle out of thin air!!!

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, we want a hint! We want a hint!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home