Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, February 16, 2009

How I Spent President's Day

Let's Go Ride A Bike is a blog shared by two ladies, one in Chicago, one in Nashville. Trisha, in Nashville, recently had her bike, Pinky, stolen. I saw the bad news, and offered to send her a bike to use until her new bike came in. Long story short, one of Trisha's friends loaned her a temp bike, but Trisha was in the marketto buy a mixte. So, I built up this Peugeot UO8 for her.

I t has 27x1-1/4" tires on alloy rims, a six speed freewheel, Suntour derailleurs, Shimano shifters, Mafac Racer brakes and cork grips on alloy bars.
It is a pretty classy ride. If you are in the Nashville area, keep an eye out for it.
x

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY dapper, or dandy...

regardless, quite civilized.

Good show sir!

BC

 
At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jon -- I am so excited to ride my new mixte!

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bike for a beautiful lady!

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one shiny bike. Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home