Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainy Forecast

Well, the forecast for Thursday and Friday calls for cool, rainy weather. I may have to rethink my shelter situation for the trip. It is one thing to set up camp and get a shower, overnight. It is quite a different thing to set up camp in the rain, with no tent, two nights in a row.

I have a small tent that Dave Webb gave me, years ago. I will repackage the bike, tonight, with the tent included. I rode the Scrambler to work with the original load on the bike, and everything rode well with no shifting around. Adding the tent shouldn't be a big deal.

X

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an expert rain camper - I have seldom been camping without getting at least sprinkled on. The exception is one camping trip in the high desert in Oregon (and we had a bear that trip, but that's a different story)!
--Joy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home