Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Open Mic at Kaos Pizza

The open mic night at Kaos went well.  I was the fifth performer on the stage, and I played 3 songs:   Novocaine Blues, Martini, and Whiskey Is My Friend.  People tapped their feet and tapped their hands on tables along with the beat, so I felt like the songs went over well.


This was my first open mic night in over 10 years.  The last time I played in public was when Siddra had the pre-opening reception at her Starbucks, 6 or 7 years ago.  Oddly, I wasn't really even nervous before going on.  I had really missed playing for an audience.


I think I will be doing this, some more.


x

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

Congrats on the success!

I'd have been terrified. Of course I can't play an instrument or sing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home