Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, May 07, 2012

Relaunch of My Kickstarter Project: Plan B From Outer Space

As many of you know, I failed to make my funding goal on the CD project.  So, I have scaled back the scope of the project:  I have reduced my goal to an amount I hope will pay for most of the recording and mastering cost, but I will duplicate the CDs and produce the packaging, myself.

If those of you who were kind enough to pledge on the first go-round will do so, again, we will soon be rocking and rolling.  And, if this is the first you have seen of this, please check it out and consider pledging.  A ten dollar pledge gets you a copy of the CD.

Go here to check out the new video, and please feel free to pledge.  This fund drive will end in 7 days (next Monday), so please don't put it off.

Thank you for your support!

x

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Jon said...

I hate spam...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home