Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bilbo

This is what a Carradice Nelson Long-flap (Medium) looks like when the temperature on the way home is 40 degrees warmer than it was on the way to work...


It was 21degrees (F) when I left for work, and 61 when I got home.  The wind was up  little, on the way home, but I still had an awesome ride (particularly for January 25)!

x

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

I like it when that happens! Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough!

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger adventure! said...

Portland has a weird trend of warming up in the middle of the night during the winter. Basically if the wind shifts so that it comes out of the south, it'll bring balmy but most likely damp air. Monday was a good example. It hovered around 42F/5C for the daytime high. When I came home at 1 am, it was 52F/11C. It's so weird to leave the house at night prepared for a certain temp and then have to de-layer in the middle of the night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home