Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, January 09, 2012

This Is How You Do a Title Sequence

I went to see "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", on Saturday, with Sir Randall of Caley.  The movie was good, with a few significant deviations from the book (mostly in order to keep the length of the movie manageable, I think).

Anyway, the movie was good, the title sequence was awesome.


I guess you have to go to YouTube to watch it on Full Screen.

x

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Wow!

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Wilson said...

It is pretty good. Another one I recall being quite captivating was the more recent remake of the Island of Dr. Moreau. It starred Val Kilmer I believe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home