Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

New Phone - New Blog

Two things coincidentally happened at almost the same time:  I got a new Android phone, and I broke my digital camera.

On the motorcycle trip that Brad and I took (where I broke the camera) I played around with posting photos to FaceBook.  Now, I don't particularly like FB, but a lot of people I know check it out regularly, and they never see my blog.

However, I realize a lot of you blog-readers don't care for FaceBook (or just don't want to send out "friend requests" all over creation).  So, in order to be able to show those of you who want to see the random off-the-cuff photo posts like I make to FB, and because it is a royal pain in the ass to get photos from the Android to the Mac, I started up a Tumblr account.

Check out So Many Voices in My Head, if you'd like.  Not everything on it will hit FaceBook, and not everything I upload to FB will hit SMVIMH.  But, I hopeyou find it entertaining, anyway...

x

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Cool. It's nice to have a photo-dump place like that set up. I subscribed to your RSS feed ... I probably won't drop in over there and comment very often, but I am following!

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Cool. Thanks for letting me know.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger LvilleTex said...

saw the woodchipper/garyII comment on Pondero's blog. contact me via the blog or at mysurly69 at yahoo if you're interested in "trading", as my grandpa used to say.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Rat Trap Press said...

You've got some cool stuff on your Tumblr blog. I was thinking about starting one. I end up with a bunch of photos that I don't have time to add to my regular blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home