Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Pitfalls of Being a Slob

Today, I got off work at noon, due to some extra hours I worked, last week.  So, I decided I would take advantage of the nice weather to clean up the work shop, a bit.

I pulled all of this out of the shop...

...in order to clear out some of this:

I worked on the shop for about 3 hours, including the time I spent riding the Triumph and Honda around the block a few times.  I wanted to run some gas through the carbs, and today was a great day for it.

At 4:45, it was still very close to the 70 degrees F that it had been most of the afternoon.

Eventually, I got the place in some semblance of order.  I can actually work in the work shop, now!

I have a couple of projects that I'm working on, and this will make them a bit easier.

More, later.

x

6 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Holy cow, that's warm. Unbelievable! I, too, am a slob. It's been far too long since I spent a few hours cleaning up after myself.

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, and we are supposed to top out at 25, or so, on Monday with 4 inches of snow coming in.

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Slob here, too. Funny, when I clean out my corner of the garage, I have to ride each of my bikes for a while also. No carburetors to clear out, although I am burning carbs. I, too, include that time in cleaning time.

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger Rat Trap Press said...

I see some cool stuff in that garage. My garage is getting full but it tends to be stuff that my wife gets tired of but doesn't want to throw away.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Pondero said...

Oh man. I was hoping to see the dramatic "after" photo!

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger MandG said...

I'm not going to let my husband see this for fear he'll forever use it as justification that he's not alone. Looks a lot like our garage. Just replace giant industrial power tools for the motorcycles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home