Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back In Business



Rode the XO-2 down to Kaladi Brothers, this morning, and had my coffee.  For some reason, my world just seemed a little wonky, with this bike out of commission.

All good, now.

What is it about certain bikes (or guitars, or pocket knives, or whatever) that make them take a special place in our hearts?  I have plenty of other bikes to ride, so having this one down was not affecting my mobility, at all.  Yet, I felt compelled to get it sorted , ASAP.

Do you have a favorite ______, for which you have no explainable reason to hold so dear?

x

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Oldfool said...

Yeah when my yellow Schwinn is down it gets priority treatment even though I may be riding another bike at the time. I just do not feel right unless it is available.

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want the black gone I hear oven cleaner does wonders for removing anodization.the old nasty stuff though not this environmentally friendly low VOC junk!

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Mark said...

I have to say I also have X0-2 fever.

http://velobabble.blogspot.com/2010/12/gearing-up.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home