Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Asked The Dog, "What Is On Top Of The House?" "Roof...Roof!" he said.

Click this photo to make it bigger!

Often, as I ride down Kearney Street, on the way home from work, I hear a dog barking at me as I cross 37th.  But, until the other day, I never could find him.

Lots of dogs bark at me from behind fences, or from behind a storm door, and they are hard to spot.  I finally spotted this guy and, today, I got a couple of photos of him.

I have no idea how he gets up there, but he seems pretty much at home.  He runs around, barking his fool head off, like he is on flat ground.

I hope he never falls off.

x

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger chrisman said...

Oh my gosh, that's a riot.

When I was a kid I took piano lessons from a woman whose dog would always be on the roof. The house was set into a hill so the roof was near the ground in the back, and there was a small garden chest back there from which he could jump up there.

I worry about that little yapper though, especially with the snow up there! Hope he doesn't fall off!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger mattyfu said...

My neighbour had a massive greyhound that would occasionally get up on his roof, it was really, really, odd to see.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Steve A said...

Good thing it isn't a big dog or it could also fall through the roof.

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger katina said...

I've seen cats on roofs, but never dogs...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home