Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dramatic "After" Photo

In the comments on yesterday's post, Chris Johnson (Pondero), expressed disappointment that I didn't include the "dramatic after photo".  So, here it is:

It's not quite as dramatic as I'd like.  The shop is still fairly cluttered.  But, my work bench is clear, the tools are put away, and I actually have room to work on a bike, now (as is evidenced by the build in progress, on the stand).

The blue at the bottom of the photo is my motorcycle cover, which is sheltering my Triumph and my Honda, as long as the weather holds.  They will go back into the building, tomorrow evening, and that takes up a lot of floor space.  I am actually working on alternative parking for them, but it will be a while before anything happens.

x

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

Ah...that's better. A clear workbench, and being able to find tools, is joy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home