Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back a Day Early

We made our yearly jaunt out to the Western Slope for lab inspections, this week.  We were supposed to roll in, late tomorrow, but we busted out the inspections and made it through an 11-hour day in order to get home, tonight.

I'm a bit tired, but I thought I'd share a few snapshots from the trip:

The first two pictures are Red Mountain Pass, the next two are Molas Pass and the last is from Wolf Creek Pass.



Not too bad for a couple of days at work.

x

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Bob said...

Nice pictures. The third, with two houses looks like amodel diorama.

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Something in the lighting/focal length combination, I suppose.

 
At 3:25 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Wow, you get paid to travel through that scenery? It must be tough!

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Dottie said...

Wow, these photos are gorgeous! I've never been any place like that before.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home