Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Weekend, Another Kind of Busy

Well, every now and then I accidently overextend myself, abit.  This week is one of those occasions.  I booked a bunch of work for different people, then realized that next week is the Western Slope lab inspection trip, at work, and I'm going to be gone for 4 days.

So, I made myself a little to-do list.  I have scratched off everything but three bike builds, two of which are single-speed conversions.

Oh, well, back to work.   Wish me luck!

x

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Robert Sisson said...

Jon, you're going to need all the luck you get to pacify the ones whose work is left undone. Godd Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck.

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Oldfool said...

Slow down, get more done. Better to not finish then to do badly.
Makes me nervous and uncomfortable when people talk of tight schedules.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home