Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Creeping Terror

Many people consider Plan 9 From Outer Space to be the worst horror movie ever made. I think that those people either never saw The Creeping Terror or, if they did, they didn't pay enough attention.

Here in Denver, we have the bicycle equivalent of TCT, first spotted here, then here. And now, I have spotted it creeping around University and Wesley.


Unfortunately, I was in a hurry to get somewhere and couldn't stop to talk to the guy. I am quite curious as to the story behind this piece.

x

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Maybe he is in the witness protection program

 
At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, good thing he is so inconspicuous,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home