Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Someone In the Peloton Knows Me

I stopped at one of the major cross streets (Montview? Maybe.) on my way to work, this morning, to let a group of about 20 riders pass by. Looked to be a morning training ride, or something. Lots of lycra, etc.

Anyway, I was waving and saying good morning as they went by, and one of them called out, "Hey, Jon!"

Well, I didn't see who it was, unfortunately. So, if you're reading this, let me know it was you.

Beautiful day for a ride, too. Fifty two degrees when I left the house, 82 when I got home (a bit windy, though).

x

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger katina said...

OH NOES! YOU HAS A STALK3R!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home