Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Milestone

I hit 3500 miles of commuting, since last May 1, today. This is not counting any miles other than those back and forth between work and home.

The 25 mph headwind was a nice festive touch. Really made the day special.

Mark and I returned to the Junque Yard, last Friday. I'll post pictures and details, later.

Today, I just don't have the right frame of mind.

A friend of mine, and his family, suffered a tragic loss over the weekend. Out of respect for them, I am going to simply ask that that you remember them in your thoughts, prayers, or whatever you use to send positive energy out into the universe.

Thank you.

x

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Phatatude said...

prayers sent...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home