Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

One More Little Bike Job To Close Out the Weekend

As I mentioned in my last post, I had a pretty busy weekend, bike-wise. Since it's supposed to rain for a few days, this week, I decided to put some fenders on the Scorcher.

Unfortunately, the road fenders I have won't fit the MTB frame, and the mountain bike fenders won't fit around the bigger wheels.

So, I reverse-engineered these old 3-speed fenders to fit. A little cutting, a little drilling, some zip-ties... I never said it was gonnabe pretty. But, these should do the job.

And, I kinda like the mismatched look, on this bike.



Bring on the rain, then!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home