Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, November 12, 2012

I Got The Music In Me

And it's gotta come out!

The past few weeks have been filled with rehearsal, rewrites, and hours of practice in preparation for going into the recording studio to lay down the tracks for the CD.  This past Friday, we managed to record the entire thing in one marathon session of recording, mixing and mastering.

Now, I have the master disc, and I need get the CD duplication done and finish up the songbook.  In the meantime, I am going round and round with myself about the packaging.  Do I really need to get slick covers printed up?  Should I hand-produce them in a limited-edition, making each one a unique piece of art?

Also, I am trying to get posters made for out December 5th show at Herman's Hideaway.  I made some funky, hand-drawn posters and had Kinko's run them off, today.  But, I am waiting to see if Steve's future son-in-law can do something with the artwork I started, last week.

Busy, busy.

Not a lot of bike riding going on, other than the occasional commute.  I need to remedy that.

x

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Hard Rockin' Jonny Gee go!! I'm looking forward to giving the CD a listen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home