Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Foxy

As I was riding to work, this morning, I saw a fox cross the road, about a half-block ahead of me. Once he was in the front yard of the house I was approaching, he lay down in the grass, confident that the dark was concealing him (I suppose). Then, he watched me ride by, curious but unafraid.

I thought to myself that I should post that up on the blog. Then, it occurred to me that I haven't posted anything, at all, this month. Band practice has taken up a lot of my time, and I really haven't done a lot of riding other than my commute.

I have managed to continue my consecutive bike-commute days, so far, this month. I don't know the number of days, off the top of my head, though.

Steve and I have a show coming up, on October 13, at 3Kings. It is a Saturday afternoon show (3:30-5:00), not really a headlining gig, but it will get Skull Full of Blues on stage...

X

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Wilson said...

I love those little "rewards" one gets via bicycle.
Well done with the consecutive commute. I have no excuses and I'm not nearly as consistent as you!
Cheers!

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger katina said...

man, I haven't seen a fox in a while...obviously it must be because I'm not getting up at 5 in the morning to ride my bike. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home