Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Obsessive? Me...?

Okay, maybe just a bit. 

Actually, I realize that I do tend to obsess a bit, about many things.  But, I temper that by totally ignoring others.  Unfortunately, sometimes I should probably swap those things around.  Maybe, if I obsessed a little more on making money...

Anyway, one of those things I tend to obsess about (you may have noticed) is consecutive bike commutes.  I suspect that may have had a great deal to do with my developing Achilles Tendinitis, last year.  Now that I am back on the bike, I have fallen back into my obsessive ways.

I'm trying to change, and as part of that, I am going to ride the motorcycle to work, tomorrow and, possibly, for most of the week.  I am going to be working on a different schedule, this week, so that I can assist in training someone, and that puts me on my commute an hour and a half later.  I'm not sure that I want to ride the bicycle during rush hour, even through the relatively quiet neighborhoods on the way.

So, this looks like one of those occasions where a normal person would just adjust their behavior to account for changed circumstances.  I think I will give it a try, and see what "normal" feels like...

x

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger katina said...

Maybe you need to switch back and forth between the bikes...

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

I apologize if I have encouraged such obsessions.

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That right there is mighty familiar. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home