Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Back On The Daily Commute

Today is my second day of commuting by bike in August. You may remember that I pledged to bike-commute every day this month.

I actually have commuted by bike every day since July 16...13 days in a row, so far.

I'm kinda getting back into the groove, and I even rode the Specialized RockCombo to The Cherry Cricket, and back, last night, for dinner with Randall.

So far, the Achilles Tendinitis seems to be under control...

X

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Wilson said...

Good for you! I hope things hold together the way you want so that you can keep it up!
Cheering for you!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

I'm with you, but I'm going on vacation next week so you'll beat me on total days in August. You go guy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home