Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Remember When I was Planning On Recording a CD of Original Music...?

My dad's passing, in 2010, put that project on the back burner.  Now, I am on my way to fulfilling my goal.  I have songs written, some old and some new, and I am investigating studios in the area, plus production of packaging.

All of this is not cheap, but I have this music in me and I want to get it out in a listenable form.  So, I am launching a Kickstarter campaign to fund the cd.

If you aren't familiar with Kickstarter, here is the short version:

Go here and check out my presentation.  If you want to support my project, hit the Back This Project button, and pledge whatever you feel comfortable with.  The pledges are made through Amazon.  You will see a list of gifts that you will receive at different pledge levels, on the Kickstarted page.

The pledge period ends  at about 10:30 PM, on May 3 (my birthday).  If the minimum funding amount has been pledged, then you will be charged the amount of your pledge after the close of the pledging.  If the minimum has not been reached, then your pledge will be erased and nothing will be charged to you.

I hope that you will support my project, and that you will enjoy the songs on the cd, once it is done.

Please, check out my project, and help me produce this cd!

Thank you.

x

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger MELI. said...

your dad would be so proud. :)
best of luck, and hello
xxomeli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home