Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Frankenstein's Monster's New Home

Randy rode his Matte Green Scrambler down to Kaladi Bros. and had coffee with me, this morning.



We stopped off at Pete's University Grill for breakfast and then came back to my house to install his new choke knob.


I was hoping that he would like it, but you never know when someone might think something is a little cheesy, even though you think it's awfully cool.


But, y'know...Randall and I have fairly similar tastes in these matters.

x

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Scrambler looks better with Frankie riding shotgun. Besides the devil's head was lonely without a scary companion (other than the rider that is.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home