Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Inappropriate?

Perhaps, but it sure was fun...

Tom and I went for a ride.  He was on his Honda XR-650, I was on the Scrambler.  At one point, we turned onto one of the trails which crossed the road.  It's hard to see how steep this is, and how many whoop-de-dos there are, and how deep the granitic gravel is on the trail.  It was pretty challenging.

It was the first time I have ridden a motorcycle off-road since about 1977, but I had a blast.  We rode quite a bit on gravel roads, too, and I was actually beginning to get into some feet-up power slides before it was over.


Good ride!



x

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger Pondero said...

What scramblers are for. It's about time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home