Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Custom Choke Knobs For the Scrambler

I busted out the Sculpey polymer clay, today:

Old Reliable...and a new example:


Frankenstein's Monster!

I mounted the skull on the bike (there is a bolt molded into the figure so that it will thread into the choke arm). 




 And I painted Frankie up in appropriate style:


You can see the lock nut on the bolt, in this shot.

It was a nice day, here in Denver, today:  Eighty degrees and sunny.  I had such a crappy week (I was pretty under the weather, and had some testing at work which couldn't wait, so I worked sick all week) that I pretty much spent the day just knocking around. This is the kind of stuff I do when I am just hanging out...

Hope you like them!

x

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Blogger Pondero said...

A man of many talents...

Looks very good.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Jerome said...

Dig those. That's what customizing a bike is all about!

speaking of which...don't I?....oh yeah. I better get on the XJ and finish her up.

Thanks for sharing some motivation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home