Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Got Home

I just got back from our annual lab inspection trip.  We made the loop through Grand Junction, Durango, Alamosa and Pueblo.  Here are a few shots of the scenery along the way.

Red Mountain/Molas Pass:





 Wolfe Creek Pass:



Check out the ski and snowboard tracks leading into the avalanche chute...




Had a slight wardrobe malfunction, on Tuesday:


 I developed a nice case of laryngitis, over the course of Wednesday and today, and eventually lost my voice, completely, this afternoon.  I am resting my throat, hoping to get the power of speech back.

Now, it is time to get unpacked and get back into my normal routine.

x

4 Comments:

At 3:34 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Spectacular scenery!

I hope the voice comes back soon.

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

Incredible photos! Sorry you're sick, hope you get better quickly.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Thanks, guys. Voice is still a bit gruff, but I feel pretty normal, otherwise.

Well, as normal as I ever get, anywho.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger katina said...

Icky roads, but nice photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home