Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On The Significance of A Warm, Sunny Afternoon Following On the Heels of Some Cool, Damp Days.

Specifically, it seems to bring out the bikes.

The past three days, my bike count on the way home has hovered in the 4 to 6 range. The weather was coolish, and overcast for the most part, with a chill wind from the north (thankfully, a tailwind for me).

Today, in exchange for pushing a headwind home, I got to enjoy temperatures in the mid-80s and nice bright sunshine. I also counted 23 bikes between the lab and my house. I sense a connection.

I'm intuitive, that way.

Tomorrow promises to have another, more personal, significance. More about that...then.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home