Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn Starts, Tomorrow

...feels like Winter, today.

It's 40 degrees (F) cooler right now, in Denver, than it was at this time yesterday. I rode to work in temps somewhere around 45 degrees, with rain and a 20 mph headwind, as a cold front marched through.

The ride home was in the low 40s, but at least it was dry and I had a tailwind. That put me in a good mood.

That, and the fact that my AMRL inspection went off without a hitch, today.

x

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Wow, riding to work in the morning in conditions like that really sucks. You've got a lot of grit to face those conditions and ride anyway. I probably would have left the house, but would have come back home and driven to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home