Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleepy Ride In, Today

One of the fringe benefits of riding to work is that you arrive awake and alert.

Usually.

Today, as has been the case all week, it was cool and damp as I rode in (and dark, of course). I did have the added attraction of thunder and lightning, but the rain had moved on through.

I was a bit sluggish on the bike, right out of the gate, but that's normal. What wasn't normal was that, upon arrival at the lab, after 35 minutes of riding, I was still yawning and having trouble keeping the old eyelids open.

I think I'll get a recumbent bike so that I can nap on the way in!

X

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Go to www.bikeforest.com under rentals or projects and check out their "couch"bike, perfect for those days when you feel like taking a nap on wheels.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Jon said...

That's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home