Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mixte Bikes

Well, on a lighter note...

I think all 5 of you who read this blog know, by now, that I am a fan of the mixte bikes. I built up one for my sister, for my friend Carol, Trisha from Let's Go Ride a Bike and for various others, through the years.

Now, esteemed blogger Doohickie has opened up the Mixte Gallery. The link is in the blog roll, to the right. Check it out.

PS Some of my mixte builds will be appearing there, as time goes by.

x

3 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Blogger MELI. said...

Im happy to be part of ur fave 5 ha haaaa. cmon im sure is more of us out there.
and mixtes rock. thats right!! <3

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger JPTwins said...

i never post, but somehow you got on my RSS feed a while back, so I read everything you write.

I love mixte's, and so I insisted that I build one up for my wife. She had to warm up to the style, but she's loving it now!

http://www.jpbikeresearch.com/2009/08/new-bike-for-the-wife/

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think you´re getting ME hooked on mixtes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home