Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, July 13, 2009

How Do You Eat a Reese's?

The Program Assistant at work keeps a candy dish on the counter by her desk. She claims that I can smell Reeese"s Peanut butter Cups from the other end of the building. Whenever she puts some out, I mysteriously appear...

That happened, again, today. I ate a couple of the cups, while we talked, and the concept of putting a jalapeno slice in one came up, as a joke. (Beverly also knows how much I like the spicy foods.)

Well, when I got home, I just couldn't resist. I pulled a mini Reese's cup out of the freezer, cut it open, and inserted a jalapeno slice. It was so good, I made another (the picture is of the second one).

Mmmmmm!
x

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger katina said...

You should come visit. Shawn and you can compete to be on the Wall of Flame at Pluckers. All you have to do is eat 25 Fire in the Hole chicken wings in one sitting (each). You'll probably say they're mild.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home