Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Front Tire On the Trident

I pulled the front wheel, and took it (along with a new tire to match the rear) and had Woody's install the tire for me. They do installation, complete with balancing, for a flat fee of $20.00 if you bring the wheel to them, off of the bike.

My Yoshimura exhaust makes it difficult to find a jack-point under the bike. Hence, the S&M bondage scene, above. I should have put a ball gag in the intake...

x

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Blogger katina said...

hmm, I think Woody from Woody's Wheel Works was the one that actually interviewed Shawn when he got the job with DaVinci...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home