Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, September 15, 2008

5002.8 Miles

Since I made the decision to ride to work every day, starting May 1st of last year, I have ridden 5002.8 miles on 289 workdays. Of course, this doesn't count errands and such, it's just the commute miles.

I'm happy to have made it this far with no missed days. I wasn't sure what would happen, last winter, but it went pretty smoothly once I bought some studded tires and set the pink bike up for icy riding. This winter doesn't seem so daunting, since I've already been through one.

Meanwhile, the mornings are staying in the mid and upper 40s, with afternoon temps in the upper 70s/low 80s. Perfect for the commute. I hope the weather holds for a while.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home