Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Springtime In Colorado!

Well, the weather-guessers are calling for 5 to 8 inches of snow, over the next 24 hours. Of course, it's supposed to be 50 to 60 degrees Tuesday through Friday.

Anyway, I got the Pink bike ready to ride in the snow, tomorrow. I bought another set of panniers for it, because I am sick of swapping the bags between bikes.

Then, I fashioned a new mount for my CygoLite out of aluminum stock and a tail light seatpost mount.


It's not as convenient as the quick-release style mount it came with, but it's hopefully more sturdy. I made it hang the light below the bar, rather than perching up over it. Seems like it would be less likely to suffer crash damage, this way.

I really wanted the brighter light for the snowy conditions I'm supposed to be riding in, tomorrow. So, now I'm all set for the snow, and for the good weather to follow.

x

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

Yikes. I'm hoping ... HOPING that we're not going to get any more snow. Hopefully you won't see too much more of it either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home