Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Springlike, Today

I have to admit that I enjoyed the temperatures, today. It was 44 degrees when I left, this morning, and 46 degrees when I got home, this evening. I really didn't enjoy the 22 mph headwind on the way home, though, nor the 30 mph gusts which went along with it.

I guess it's supposed to be cooler, tomorrow, with a slight chance of snow, overnight. That's more like what I'm used to. (Of course, the wind is due to shift around and be in my face again, tomorrow morning.)

x

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Blogger Brendan said...

That wind was like a wall, wasn't it? Man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home