Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Civil Discourse

As I was shoveling snow, this morning, I decided to clear the snow off of the Nissan. When I did, I found the note I had left on the Pontiac which was parked across the end of my drive, the other day.


I thought the guy had probably just thrown it away, but he wrote a reply on it and stuck it on my car.


It's hard to see in a scan (apparently his pen was short on ink), but at the bottom it says,

"I apologize 4 the inconvenience."

Quite all right, old chap. Just don't let it happen, again.

x

4 Comments:

At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty decent of him/her to reply - he/she could have just moved on. Makes you feel like he/she is just a regular joe/josephine like us. (Sorry for the political correctness - apparently the tendency to masculinize is noticed and commented upon during our performance reviews at work as "inappropriate", so I'm practicing - ha ha). --Joy

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, I actually was impressed that I got a reply. Most people, nowadays (regardless of gender), would tend to just slink off into the darkness.

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Brad said...

pfff...

I'd a put it on your windshield alright...with a cinderblock! Put a note on MY car again!

Na...I agree with Joy, decent indeed. As as we know decency is rare and at a premium these days. What like $100 a barrel now?

 
At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m still torn on the sincerity of the message. But way to lay down the law.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home