Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Buck-Fifty

Today was my 150th day of commuting. Considering that 268 calendar days have passed, since May 1, I was kinda shocked that I had only worked 150 of them. Weekends, vacation, holidays, sick leave...it all adds up, I suppose. One hundred eighteen days off in that span.

Makes me think I should stop complaining about having to work for a living. Still, though, that's 56% of my days at work...

And, Hell's Bells! Here's the mileage I've accumulated on the pink bike since I zeroed the computer, last summer:

That was on my way out the door, at work, this afternoon.
x

3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to frequent a coffee shop in Boston where my favorite cashier wouldn't charge anyone $6.66 - she'd make you pay $6.67, "just to be safe."

--Joy

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Freaky! I hit 666 miles on my old mountain bike when I was at college and for some reason put it away and didn't ride it for a few years after that. That bike computer has long since died, but I'm still not sure what really caused me to do that.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger katina said...

your odometer and my old car can hang out together and be best devil buds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home