Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Not A Lot Of Bicycling Going On, Lately

I am woefuly behind on my bike goals for the year, in no small part due to the fact that we have had winter-like weather freakishly late, this year. A lot of the mountain bike trails I want to hit are still unrideable, and i just havent't had a lot of opportunities to get to the local trails because of stuff like this:

 I finally got around to mowing the back yard, today, for the first time, this year.

It was a bit of a chore. Add household duties like this to doing bike repairs and practicing with the band, and a lot of my former bike-riding time has disappeared.

Oh, well. I hope to make up for some of the lost time, soon. Summer seems to finally be arriving, so I hope to get up in the mountains, soon. In the meantime, I am preparing for our next show at Herman's Hideaway, on Saturday the 29th of June.

Six PM, if you can make it...

x

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger katina said...

I know what you mean about "where has all the time gone?" I started volunteering at the Animal Center and now have no time to blog.

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Jon said...

I know. I've missed your post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home