Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Follow-Through

About a week and a half ago, I wrote a piece on the story blog about Moots Mounts.  Here, if you want to read it.

Today, I was thinking about the challenges that I am facing with getting brakes installed on the Fuji Touring, with 700c wheels, and I was inspired to look at the Problem Solvers website.  I figured that if anyone was going to have a similar product, it would be these guys.  Unfortunately, they had nothing like the Moots Mounts.

But, they did have a page on which you could request a product which they don't already have.  So, I sent off a request for a Moots Mounts-like item.

Tonight, I saw that I had a reply from Ben, at Problem Solvers.  He assured me that he would run it past the Product Manager, and get back to me.

Fingers crossed!

x

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Pauls? They have a bmx vbrake style that works great for 26" to 700c maybe it'll be your answer.--FRANKENBIKER

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home