Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Weather Dot Com

I feel like that's what I have become, since I only seem to post when I want to talk about the weather.

We have another snowstorm approaching Denver.  This one is supposed to ice the roads up, here in town, unlike the last one.

I got the snow bike out, this afternoon, after work and swapped the 49 tooth chainring to a 36 tooth ring.  I rode with my "summer gear" on the bike, last week, which was fine since the streets stayed mostly dry.  But, I find that I like a pretty low gear if I am pushing through a few inches of snow, especially on the uphills.

I'm looking forward to a snowy ride.  I enjoy that.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home