Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Well, They Finally Got It Right...

The temperature has dropped, all day, and is sitting at 14 degrees F, with a light snow falling.  I guess the Endless Summer is finally over.

Kyle and I braved the slick roads, went over to the theater, and saw the new True Grit, tonight. The Coen Brothers have produced another great movie here, much leaner and more purposeful than the John Wayne vehicle of a few decades ago.

So, the weather forecast was finally done right, as was True Grit.  (See how I tied that all together, there?  That's good blogging, my friends, even if I do say so myself.  Hrrmph, humph, yes yes...)

x

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is taking Sean, Chris and Ryan to see "True Grit" tonight as part of the New Year's Eve celebration (actually, that's pretty much the entire New Year's Eve celebration here).
--Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home