Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mountain Man

Kyle and I went up into the mountains, today.  On the way up, we stopped in Idaho Sprinfgs and had some coffee.  Then we played some pinball at the pinball arcade.

I started out with the Elvira machine, and Kyle chose Star Trek TNG.  It's pretty nice to find a pinball hall, nowadays.

After that, we drove through the Eisenhower Tunnel, and passed under the Continental Divide.  From there, we drove back over the Divide via US 6.

Here's Kyle on top of Loveland Pass...

What a beautiful day!  The sky was blue, the roads were clear, and the views went on forever.

We ended up driving down to I-70, then over Squaw Pass past Mount Evans and down through Evergreen and Morrison, back to Denver.

Tonight, we went to Bastien's with Randy Caley.  Randy and I go to Bastien's for a Sugar Steak, every Christmas, and I was happy to share that with Kyle, this year. 

x

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

Looks like a lot of fun, with some beautiful scenery, to boot! I have no idea what a sugar steak is, but I betcha I'd give it a shot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home