Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowboarding at Eldora

Took Kyle up to Eldora for some snowboarding.  He had only ever been once before, back in New York, so getting on some good snow was a treat for him, I think.

We had a bit of a disorganized morning, and I managed to get up there without my jacket.  I had on two base layers, a vest and a thinnish wool sweater, and I was actually a bit warm, at times.

It was a gorgeous blue-sky day, and the temps on the mountain felt like the mid-50s.  We actually ate lunch on the outside picnic tables, at the lodge.  We had a pretty short day, but it was plenty of fun!

x

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

I've never been snowboarding, or any kind of boarding, for that matter. Looks like a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home