Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Swangin'

I put the "porch" swing up, today.  (Since I don't have a porch, I'm not sure what the correct nomenclature would be.)

 My front yard is becoming more like an outdoor living-room.

The chains are wrapped around a limb, 17 feet up in the tree.  I put plastic plumbing tubing around the chain, to protect the bark on the tree.

I'm really a lot happier with it than I look, in this picture.

x

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Rat Trap Press said...

Your yard looks like the place to be. I'm going to have to make a trip up to Denver and hang out sometime.

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Jon said...

You are welcome, any time, Myles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home