Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brad's Birthday Dinner

I went to dinner with Brad, Siddra, Noella, Siddra's brother, sister-in-law and nephew, and another couple, tonight, to celebrate Brad's birthday.  We went to Japon, a sushi joint over on Gaylord.  Of course, the rice allergy prevents me from eating sushi, but I can put away some sashimi and tempura when I have to.


I wrapped Brad's gifts together in one box, complete with "treasure map" wrapping paper.


 Afterwards, we went to Starbuck's for a coffee nightcap.   I was in a doodling mood...

I rode the 450, tonight, because I really needed to ride it a bit to make up for the aggravations of the past couple of days.  As I've said before, you have to maintain a different set of expectations with a vintage bike.  It's been a while since I've actually ridden an old bike, regularly, so it's taking me a while to adjust.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home